- 1 1/2 cups premium unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp chipotle pepper
- 2 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 3/8 cup corn syrup
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 8 oz bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 8 assorted Fairytale Brownies cut into bite-size squares
- Cut brownies into 6 pieces per brownie. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, sift the cocoa powder and spices together. Set aside.
- Combine water, sugar and corn syrup in a saucepan. Set to medium-high heat and bring to boil. Simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Add the cocoa powder and spices to the mixture. Whisk until smooth.
- Continue cooking over medium heat. Add heavy cream, bring to boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in bittersweet chocolate. Pour into fondue pot and keep warm. Serve with brownie bites and skewers for dipping.