SHOP BY PRICE
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp fine salt
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 large egg white, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups milk, room temperature
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 Chocolate Chip Fairytale Brownies
- Your favorite toppings
- Preheat waffle iron to medium-high. Whisk flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- Separate 2 large eggs and put all the whites in a large bowl.
- Whisk the egg yolks, milk, vanilla and melted butter in a medium bowl until batter is formed.
- Whip the egg whites until they begin to hold a soft peak.
- Sprinkle the sugar over the whites and continue beating until they hold a soft peak.
- Fold 1/3 of the egg whites into the batter to lighten the base, then add the remaining whites.
- Gently fold in the crumbled brownie chunks.
- Pour into waffle iron and cook until crisp or the iron stops steaming (about 5 mins). Repeat for additional waffles.