Fairytale Brownies Mission Statement
- Our Purpose is to simplify gift giving and spread joy through gourmet chocolate brownies.
- Our Core Values are product excellence, incomparable service, integrity, teamwork and leadership.
- Our Goal is to be the number one and best tasting brand of brownies in the world.
Fairytale Brownies is now hiring for a Corporate/Incentive Sales Team Member (Status: Exempt). Applications are being accepted online
or at our Operation's Facility, 4610 E. Cotton Center Blvd., Ste 100, Phoenix, AZ 85040. Alternatively, resumes or applications can be emailed to
firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank you for your interest
in Fairytale Brownies!
- Identify, generate and qualify leads; this includes but not limited to the use of customer database, networking, and trade show prospects.
- Initiate specific course of action to increase sales and market Fairytale Brownies through effective telephone selling techniques, email, written correspondence, sales, and proposals.
- Sell Fairytale Brownies Gift line by telephone to corporate gift buyers & incentive distributors.
- Overcome objectives and close sales.
- Cultivate new relationships, re-establish & reactivate buyers and prospect to inquiries in FTB database.
- Delegate order entry for samples, orders, & quotes
- Follow-up and log all future sales opportunities via email, phone contact and/or correspondence.
- Generate referrals from new and existing customers.
- Train, develop, and manage seasonal team member; provide leadership, guidance & support to seasonal team member.
- Prepare daily reports, call logs, sales vs. goals on tracking sheet, source code capture.
- Maintain good public relations with all contacts.
- Help sell at outside Distributor Trade Shows; light travel may be involved.
- Work independently & utilize empowerment regarding decision making.
- Minimum three years outbound B2B sales experience, converting prospects.
- Previous experience with selling Corporate Gifts or Incentive/Promotional Products Industry preferred.
- Prior experience working in a quota based environment, goal oriented.
- Excellent communication skills including articulation, grammar, and persuasion.
- Strong math skills and sales organization.
- Self-motivated with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Must possess creative selling skills to use in accomplishing goals.
- Proficient in Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Proven sales track record.
- Ability to perform repetitive bending and lifting of up to 50 lbs., standing for 8 hours