Our Purpose is to simplify gift giving and spread joy through gourmet chocolate brownies.
Our Core Values are product excellence, incomparable service, integrity, teamwork and
Our Goal is to be the number one and best tasting brand of brownies in the world.
|Fairytale Brownies is now hiring for seasonal employment! Applications are now being accepted for:
You can apply at our Operations Facility located at 4610 E. Cotton Center Blvd., Suite #100, Phoenix, AZ 85040. For more information, contact
email@example.com or contact Janet O'Leary at 602.489.5154.
- Seasonal Baking Team Members will begin in July, 2013
- Seasonal Shipping Team Members will begin in September, 2013
- Seasonal Customer Service Team Members will begin in October, 2013
Fairytale Brownies is now hiring for a Junior PHP Programmer. Applications are being accepted online
or at our Operation's Facility, 4610 E. Cotton Center Blvd., Ste 100, Phoenix, Az 85040. We thank you for your interest
in Fairytale Brownies!
- Works in cooperative team environment providing assistance to IT Team Leader and end users on a variety of technology related issues.
- Develops web-based and automated business applications in order to improve productivity.
- Provide other teams with data and custom reporting from Microsoft SQL databases.
- Provide general application and computer support to end users.
- Assist with configuration and maintenance of server systems and network
Thank you for your interest in Fairytale Brownies
- Rounded experience developing, testing, and supporting database-driven web applications.
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server database environment.
- Strong familiarity with Linux/Apache web server environment.
- Ability to research and implement new technologies.
- General knowledge of computer networks and server operating systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to follow directions in a competent and timely manner.
- Contribute to company team effort by assisting in other departments as necessary.
- Perform duties to the best of abilities with utmost integrity, honesty, and efficiency.