Fairytale Brownies Cake
2. Unwrap all brownies. Place 16 brownies flat on a cookie sheet, topping sides up, making a square 4 brownies wide by 4 brownies deep. Once the bottom layer is done, stack a second layer of brownies directly over the first. For a colorful effect, use the 2 White Chocolate and 2 Mint Chocolate brownies on the corners of your second layer.
3. For the second tier of the cake, use 9 brownies, make a square 3 brownies wide by 3 brownies deep and place it on top of the first tier. Rotate 45 degrees from the first layer.
4. For the third tier, make a square 2 brownies wide by 2 brownies deep and rotate it 45 degrees from the second tier.
5. For the fourth tier, place 2 brownies side by side and rotate them 45 degrees from the tier below.
6. Top your Fairytale Brownies Birthday Cake with your favorite Fairytale Brownie flavor, add candles or decorate as desired.
|Fairytale Brownie and Cookie Sundae with Raspberry Sauce|
|Fairytale Brownies Ice Cream Sandwiches|
|Fairytale Brownies Peanut Butter Pie|
|Fairytale Browned Butter Cream Cheese Frosting|
|Fairytale Mint Chocolate Milkshakes|
|Fairytale Spicy Chili Chocolate Fondue|
|Oy Vey Brownies|
|Fairytale Brownies Forest Trifle|
|Fairytale Brownies Mini Cheesecakes|
|Fairytale Brownies Peanut Butter Torte|
|Fairytale Brownies Raspberry Layer Bars|
|Fairytale Brownies Toffee Crunch Trifle|
|Fairytale Brownies Truffles|
|Fairytale Mousse Cake|
|Spooky Halloween Brownies|
© 2017 Fairytale Brownies