- Must be able to work in a team-oriented environment, assisting teammates as needed.
- Performs all aspects of bakery production, including, but not limited to the following:
Prep work, baking, cutting, wrapping, clean-up & sanitation.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs, perform repetitive tasks and work on your feet.
- Shares in the responsibilities of maintaining a food production facility, which is compliant with the Fairytale Brownies Food Safety Plan, FDA, Health Department and Kosher requirements.
- Contributes to maintaining a safe work environment by adhering to all safety rules and procedures for the production areas.
- Performs all the above duties to the best of one’s ability, and with the utmost integrity, honesty and efficiency.
- Contributes to the team effort by assisting in other departments as needed.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Bilingual preferred (English/Spanish)
- Ability to read, write and understand English in a production environment
- Basic math skills (addition & subtraction)
- Lift up to 50lbs
- Maricopa County Food Handler’s Permit
- Reliable transportation
- Must possess strong work ethic, be dependable, punctual, and commit to completing the season
- Available to work overtime as needed
Monday, August 1, 2022
On or about December 22, 2022
You can apply in person at Fairytale Brownies
9 AM – 2 PM Monday – Friday
4610 East Cotton Center Blvd. #100
Phoenix, AZ 85040
Or email application to email@example.com.