Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person at 4610 East Cotton Center Blvd., Phoenix, 85040
(Map), Monday-Friday 9am-2:30pm.
We thank you for your interest in Fairytale Brownies!
- Identify, generate and qualify leads; this includes but not limited to the use of customer database, networking, and trade show prospects
- Initiate specific course of action to increase sales and market Fairytale Brownies through face-to-face sales calls, effective telephone selling techniques, email, and written correspondence.
- Sell Fairytale Brownies Gift line face-to-face and by telephone to corporate gift buyers & incentive distributors.
- Overcome objectives & close sales.
- Cultivate new relationships, re-establish & reactivate buyers and prospect to inquiries in FTB database.
- Delegate order entry for samples, orders, & quotes.
- Follow-up and log all future sales opportunities via email, phone contact and/or correspondence.
- Generate referrals from new and existing customers.
- Train, develop, and manage seasonal support team member by providing leadership and guidance.
- Prepare and maintain daily reports, call logs, sales vs. goals on tracking sheet, and source code capture.
- Maintain good public relations with all contacts.
- Help sell at outside Trade Shows; moderate travel involved.
- Work independently & utilize empowerment regarding decision making.
- Contributes to the team effort by assisting in other departments as needed.
- Minimum three years outbound calling and B2B sales experience, converting prospects.
- Previous experience with selling Corporate Gifts or Incentive/Promotional Products Industry preferred. Perfect for someone with ASI/PPAI/SAGE selling experience.
- Prior experience working in a quota-based environment; goal oriented.
- Excellent communication skills including articulation, grammar, and persuasion.
- Strong math skills and sales organization.
- Self-motivated with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Must possess creative selling skills to use in accomplishing goals.
- Experience with customer management software is preferred.
- Proficient in Outlook and Word; intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- Proven sales track record.
- Available to work additional hours as needed; able to work weekends in December’s peak season.
- Ability to perform repetitive bending and lifting of up to 50 lbs.; standing for 8 hours.
- Integrity, honesty and efficiency
- Qualified candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment background screening
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Profit Sharing
- Retirement Fund
- Paid Vacation/Paid Sick Time/Paid Holidays
- Employee Discount
Base salary ($42,000 - $45,000) plus annual commission