Planning and Analysis:
- Assist with the development of marketing campaigns that generate the majority of company revenue through digital and print efforts.
- Prepare a wide variety of reports including digital and print campaign results, merchandise sales reports, and email campaign results.
- Assist with the preparation of the Marketing budget in collaboration with the Accounting Team.
- Manage all catalog production schedules for approximately 1.7 million catalogs mailed annually.
- Work with outside consultants and print vendors to implement catalog circulation plans.
- Schedule and assist with the coordination of bi-annual weeklong photo shoots.
- Assist with the development of catalog pagination based on sales reports and new product intros.
- Coordinate the writing and editing of catalog copy with the Marketing Team Leader.
- Manage catalog source codes, maintain version spreadsheets, and coordinate specialized gift list reorder mailings.
- Collaborate with IT to implement catalog circulation plans.
- Oversee production of all print ads as well as collateral print materials for order fulfillment.
- Create bi-annual sales reports and record results in square inch analysis.
- Assist in managing relationships with all print vendors.
- Assist with the maintenance of the company’s Amazon storefront.
- Assist with the management of pay-per-click advertising and coordination with PPC consultants.
- Assist with the company’s merchandising strategy including product and price assortment, and coordination of new and discontinued products.
- Prepare post-season product sales reports.
- Assist with merchandise forecasting for the holiday and spring seasons.
- Monitor peak-season inventory to implement promotions and cross-selling as necessary.
- Maintain website “Best-Sellers” page based on current occasions and inventory planning.
- Coordinate writing and editing copy for all collateral marketing materials.
- Assist the Customer Service and Corporate Sales Teams by providing marketing collateral that adheres to brand standards.
- Contribute to maintaining a safe work environment at all times.
- Contribute to the team effort by assisting in other departments as needed.
- Perform the above duties to the best of one's ability and with the utmost integrity.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a marketing environment.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in project management.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects based on established deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel with the ability to manipulate, import, and analyze data.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Proficient with project management software such as Asana.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Flexibility and willingness to change and adapt as the situation demands.
- Flexible to work additional hours as needed.
You can apply in person at Fairytale Brownies
- PTO/Sick Time
- Health Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan & 401(k)
9 AM – 2:30 PM Monday – Friday
4610 East Cotton Center Blvd. #100
Phoenix, AZ 85040
Or email application to firstname.lastname@example.org