Please email resume to email@example.com or apply in person at 4610 East Cotton Center Blvd., Phoenix, 85040
(Map), Monday-Friday 9am-2:30pm.
We thank you for your interest in Fairytale Brownies!
- Develop updates and enhancements to customer-facing e-commerce website (www.brownies.com).
- Work closely with Marketing Team, Web/UX Designer, and IT Team Leader in evaluating new website features, troubleshooting website issues and designing and coordinating updates
- Consider various solutions and make recommendations to website feature requests with consideration given to user experience, security, maintainability, and time to develop.
- Coordinate and deploy website updates in a manner that minimizes bug risk and impact to visitors and other teams.
- Maintain website performance, security, and usability through routine testing and monitoring of error logs and tools such as Google Search Console, PageSpeed Insights and Hotjar.
- Assist IT Team with general technical support to end users, and basic system and network configuration, monitoring and maintenance.
Skills / Requirements:
- Contributes to a safe work environment
- Highly collaborative and thrives in a team environment
- Contributes to the team effort by assisting in other departments as needed
- Performs duties to the best of abilities with utmost integrity, honesty, and efficiency
- Minimum two-year degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent software development training or work experience.
- Proficiency working with Microsoft Visual Studio and Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio development environments
- Familiarity with Microsoft IIS Web Server environment and Subversion or other source control system
- Experience developing, testing, and supporting database-driven web applications
- Ability to research, compare, and implement new technologies
- General knowledge of computer networks and server operating systems
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects and prioritize projects based on deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Paid Vacation/Paid Sick Time/Paid Holidays
- Profit Sharing
- Employee Discount